Publicamos abaixo o programa esboçado para a visita ao Registro de Imóveis da Inglaterra pela Comissão do CNJ/Arisp.
Study visit to HM Land Registry Head Office Croydon for a delegation from Brazil
Tuesday 21 June – Room 709
- 09:55 Arrival Land Registry – Head Office Trafalgar House Croydon CR0 2AQ Sue Knowles (Co-ordinator, International Unit)
- 10:00 – 12:15 Welcome and Introduction to Land Registry Julie Barry (Head of International Unit)
- 12:15 – 13:00 Buffet lunch
- 13:00 – 14:15 Legislation – Major ordinances on title registration and their respective purposes. Genny Millinger (Assistant Land Registrar)
- 14:15 – 14:30 Refreshment break
- 14:30 – 15:30 E-services and channel migration Joy Bailey (Assistant Land Registrar)
- 15:30 – 16:00 Review of the day and questions Julie Barry and Sue Knowles
Wednesday 22 June – Room 709
- 09:55 Arrival Land Registry Head Office – Trafalgar House Croydon – CR0 2AQ
- 10.00 – 12:30 Introduction & Welcome. Presentation regarding Croydon Office. Background and Office Structure. Tour of office. David Cleasby (Area Manager), Shane Bartlett (Operations Manager), Chris Jackson (Customer Team Leader), Helen Sanders (Land Registrar)
- 12:30 – 13:15 Lunch
- 13:15 – 14:45 Demonstration of Preliminary Services processing and systems – Demonstration of First Registration processing and systems – Demonstration of Dealing of Whole processing and systems. Emma Phillips (Operations Executive), Clare Robinson (Operations Executive). Rose Rodney (Operations Executive). Mark Bigny (Operations Executive).
- 14:45 – 15:30 Question and Answer Session Shane Bartlett. Chris Jackson, Helen Sanders, Sue Knowles
Note: This programme is flexible. Content and timings may alter to meet the requirements of the delegates.